What information do we collect from customers?
We never scan customers’ devices for personal data or copy your contacts or upload that data.
Information collected automatically from:
Tracking Technologies in Browsers and Apps:
These include cookies, web beacons, tags, scripts, kits, and furthermore.
With the help and consent of our websites and apps, we track and store data about your experience using our websites, including:
- Your IP Address
- Your location
- Your browser and language
- Your operating system
- Ads identifier
- URLs or link of any pages you visited on our websites
- Further usage information
These are the information we collected via browsers and apps with the help of Tracking Technology.
Marketing, social media, survey, data analytic or third-party services help us gather further information about customers, these may include:
- Your name, gender, and age
- Your contact (email, phone, address…)
- Other data with the consent of customers.
What do we do with information from customers?
The main purpose of collecting customers’ information is to enable us to optimize the quality of our services and your experience on our websites. In particular:
- Verify your identity
- Provide our services in the best possible way
- Communicate with customers
- Customize customers’ experience
- Conduct business operations
- Manage and enhance our contents on websites, suggesting suitable topics for customers
- Receive feedbacks/complaints from customers
With whom do we share the gathered information?
TopFreeReviews.com does not share or sell or rent customers’ personal information in any kind to any third party. Only the permitted authorities (the government, the police, or other legally permitted authorities) may be able to be disclosed to customers’ personal information.
However, we may aggregate information of all our customers to other parties (advertisers) for marketing and promotional usages only, of course in the way that other parties will not identify each individual customer.